Thursday, March 19, 2015

DIY - Win the Day with RhineStones

Handmade Jewelry Club
DIY - Win the Day with RhineStones: 


Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.
The Jewelry Making Newsletter



Do you like stuff that blings? I know I do! I really fancy some rhinestones! There are many colors and coatings for rhinestones. I somehow prefer the ones that are not matte, but instead I lean more towards the transparent ones.  View Blog Post ->





Organize beading supplies and calculate price with database calculator. This is a program in Cloud Hosted Google Spreadsheet and Excel Desktop version that helps crafters such as beaders and jewelry makers who like to calculate pricing of their handmade creations as well as to keep track of a list or products they produce in a central database. View Blog Post ->

Visit us on the web at http://handmade-jewelry-club.com/category/News-And-Blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment