Sunday, March 1, 2015

Beading Tutorial: Margarita's Doily Cuff Bracelet

Handmade Jewelry Club
Beading Tutorial: Margarita's Doily Cuff Bracelet


Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.
The Jewelry Making Newsletter
free tutorials
I grew up with my aunt and I fondly remember her sitting in one corner or sometimes watching TV with a ball of colorful crochet threads. Just like my mother, she loves to crochet. She even crocheted a sweater and cap for my 2 dogs. She has gone to heaven 7 years ago. She suddenly came to mind last week because February 22 is her birthday. Sadly, I wasn't able to visit her because I got sick that day and couldn't even get up. While on bed I started seeing pink doilies. She loves the color pink and she made lots of doilies in pink. She made coasters, table runners and pot holders in a variety of pink colors. I don't know how to crochet but wanted to imitate the pink doilies so I came up with a beading tutorial and I hope my aunt will like it. :) View Blog Post ->
handmade jewelry making tutorials
Organize beading supplies and calculate price with database calculator. This is a program in Cloud Hosted Google Spreadsheet and Excel Desktop version that helps crafters such as beaders and jewelry makers who like to calculate pricing of their handmade creations as well as to keep track of a list or products they produce in a central database.
View Blog Post ->
Visit us on the web at http://handmade-jewelry-club.com/category/News-And-Blogs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment