Saturday, March 22, 2014

DIY Wigjig Pattern: Cross Wire Frame

Handmade Jewelry Club
DIY Wigjig Pattern: Cross Wire Frame


Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.
The Jewelry Making Newsletter
free tutorials
I seldom use it as I am not much of a wirework artist - I bead most of the time, but when I use my wigjig tool, I have fun with it creating different diy wigjig patterns :) This tutorial will teach you, that wigjig is not only used for creating loops, but also for making shapes. Learn how to create a cross with DIY Wigjig Pattern: Cross Wire Frame View Blog Post ->
handmade jewelry making tutorials
Want UNLIMITED ACCESS to over 100 jewelry making tutorials? Subscribe to Gold Membership and learn various jewelry making techniques any time and any day you like, your own time and schedule! You'll find all tutorials on our Lessons Gallery which will be update on a regular basis. Gold Membership is currently on lauch promotion for $19.90, initial fee and $7.99 for succeeding months.
View Blog Post ->
Visit us on the web at http://handmade-jewelry-club.com/category/News-And-Blogs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment