Wednesday, March 12, 2014

DIY Bracelets with DIY Beading Club Issue 29

Handmade Jewelry Club
DIY Bracelets with DIY Beading Club Issue 29:



Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.
The Jewelry Making Newsletter
diy bracelets
What's your favorite handmade jewelry? Mine would be bracelets! And that is visible on the tutorials I create :) It always make me smile when I see my wrist with beautiful beaded and sparkly bracelets. Yes, necklaces also make me smile, but not as much as when I'm wearing bracelets so for Issue 29, we've got DIY bracelets tutorials that I'm sure you're going to love to try! View Blog Post ->
handmade jewelry making tutorials

handmade jewelry making tutorials

View Blog Post ->
Visit us on the web at http://handmade-jewelry-club.com/category/News-And-Blogs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment